Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
Troy, OH 45373 US
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area. This includes both document review and trailer inspection prior to loading and unloading any finished product, ingredient or other raw material in the facility.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information in accordance with SOP’s.
- Ensure the all allergenic food ingredients are properly marked and segregated.
- Rotate raw materials and finished goods using FIFO (First In – First Out).
- Stage materials for production in sequence with production schedule.
- Perform all work in a safe manner using required PPE.
- Following Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in food manufacturing and associated equipment, or the ability to achieve through On the Job Training in a reasonable time frame
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Schedule, Food Safety, and Safety Procedures.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Complete all tasks as assigned.
- Noise level usually low to moderate
- Lift up to 50 LBS
- Stand, walk and operate a stand-on or sit down forklift throughout an 8 to 10 hr. shift IS A MUST.
- Environmental temperatures range: -10F to 90F
- Job Type: Full-time