Production -3rd Shift
Troy, OH 45373 US
- Duties and tasks as assigned by Team Leader and or Manager
- Food Safety responsibilities
- Comply with all Company policies including, but not limited to, Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Environmental, GMP’s, HAACP, and Attendance.
- Perform duties accurately and on a timely basis in accordance to the published production schedule as well as verbal instruction.
- Understand and follow procedures for use of the department’s equipment.
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices for the care, handling and storage of food products; and report any known or observed violations to management. Understand HACCP philosophy and procedures in everyday work routine.
- Communicate to Team Leader, Management, and support departments as needed.
- Follow and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as: Food Safety procedures, safety procedures, and understand requirements as set forth through Quality Control guidelines.
- Ability to interface with filler control systems and Operator’s processing screen for flow direction.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Work with a team, and as a team member
- Complete all tasks as assigned with-in the department or other.
- Lift up to 30 LBS
- Environmental temperatures range: 50 to 60 degrees
- Stand on a consistent basis throughout an 8 to 10 hr. shift
- Go up and down steps frequently throughout shift.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Personnel Coordinator
Adela’s previous experiences as a social worker and restaurant manager have given her the perfect skill sets for recruiting. Adela has been providing excellent customer service to clients and employees alike since 2012.